Inter-Graduate School Doctoral Degree Program on Science for Global Safety(GS program) will host 3 Information Sessions. Please refer to a PDF file of attachment for more information.
GS Program Admission Event 2018
1. Dec.14, 2017(Thu.) 13:00 (1:00pm) ~ Graduate School of Arts and Letters
Where : Humanities Lecture Building 3rd small Lecture room
* C-19 2nd floor in the map.
2. Dec.18, 2017(Mon.) 16:30 (4:30pm) ~ Graduate School of Engineering
Where : Global Safety program Lecture room,
Engineering Laboratory Complex Building. 9F (Aobayama Campus)
3. Dec.21, 2017(Thu.) 16:00 (4:00pm) ~ Graduate School of Science
Where : Earth science creature common lecture room (Aobayama Campus)
* H-16 in the map.
** The applicant of the departments participating in GS program, please attend at a convenient meeting place regardless of the department to belong.
Graduate School Office Academic Affairs Staff
6-6-11, Aramaki Aza Aoba, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8579, JAPAN
TEL : 022-795-4926 E-mail : gs-kyom＠grp.tohoku.ac.jp
(Please change ‘＠’ to one-byte, when sending an email.)
Departments participating in the GS program
|Arts and Letters||Humane Studies, Human Sciences, Historical Studies|
|Law||Legal and Political Studies|
|Economics and Management||Economics and Management|
|Science||Astronomy, Geophysics, Earth Science|
|Engineering||Mechanical Systems Engineering, Finemechanics, Aerospace Engineering, Quantum Science and Energy Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Architecture and Building Science, Management Science and Technology, Robotics|
|Information Sciences||Applied Information Sciences, Human-Social Information Sciences|
|Environmental Studies||Frontier Sciences for Advanced Environment, Environmental Studies for Advanced Societye|
|Biomedical Engineering||Biomedical Engineering|
- Graduate student who is M1 at present on the target departments.
- Graduate student(including other universities) who is planning to go to the doctoral course of the target departments.